Let’s stay healthy FLY family!
We know many of you are anxiously awaiting word on Firelight Yoga’s reopening. We are working hard to ensure policies and procedures are in place so that you, as well as our staff, feel safe and confident being back at the studio. We are watching updates from health officials as COVID cases continue to spike, which is worrisome for us all. While we are excited at the thought of reopening, we are also not willing to put anyone’s health at risk by doing so too soon. So with that being said, please take a moment to fully review the following announcements.
Beginning Wednesday, July 8 you will receive the link for live stream classes a little differently than you have been. We are partnering with FitGrid and Zoom to live-stream your favorite classes.
How it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us by checking the box next to email for “Reminders and schedule changes”.
- Set your email account so that messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in for several popular email domains.
- Once you sign up for a live stream class, you’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- 1 hour before the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. If you sign up for class less than an hour before class start time, you will receive the link right away. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- As always, make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
The feedback and support we’ve received from our community on our “pay-what-you-can” model for live-stream classes has been very positive. However, as we enter month 4 of live-streaming, it is necessary that we begin charging for most of these classes beginning Wednesday, July 8.
We know many in our community are struggling as much as ever right now, so we have decided to maintain one class per day as “Free if you need/Donate if you can”:
- Monday 12 pm Gentle Flow with Heather Anetsberger
- Tuesday 12 pm Power Sculpt with Katie Dipasquale
- Wednesday 3 pm Beats & Flow with Haley Miller
- Thursday 7:30 pm Hatha with Haley Horsfall
- Friday 12 pm Restorative + Yoga Nidra with Rachel Walsh
- Saturday 6 pm Deep Stretch with Chelsea Grubbs
- Sunday 1 pm FLY60 with Wendy Lafady
We sincerely apologize for any disappointment or hardship this change may cause. We are in the process of reviewing client accounts to make sure time has been added on to class card expirations as appropriate due to our studio closure since March 17. If you think we may have missed you, please contact us and we will make any necessary adjustments to your account.
You will be able to sign up for any of our classes not listed above by using one of the following:
- $14 Live-stream Drop-in
- Class card (from classes already on your account pre-COVID, or newly purchased class cards
- Unlimited package (Contact us if you would like to reactivate your membership!)
If you can’t make it for a live stream class that you are signed up for, you must cancel your reservation at least 1 hour before class time otherwise the purchased drop-in or class card will be marked as used/attended.
Last but not least, we’re excited to introduce our new Yoga-On-Demand site!
We have been working hard to create high-quality content for you to access whenever your mat calls! New videos are added weekly to keep your options ample and your practice fresh!
Thank you again for being a part of our FLY CommUNITY! We are here because of YOU and will continue to be here FOR YOU 🧡 This is Happy Yoga when we all need it the most.
We are live-streaming 5 classes a day – every day.
These classes are free to sign-up, but you can go to bit.ly/firelight-donation to pay what you can afford to support Firelight Yoga and our employees. Thank you!!
A special thank you to our members who have been able to keep their unlimited autopay packages active. We could not continue to support our community and our employees in these ways without the generosity and kindness from you and from everyone that has been able to donate for these classes.
We will keep you all updated on information regarding our re-opening and other exciting things coming up! But for now: Stay home, stay healthy and yoga every day!
We are live-streaming classes!!
Check the schedule often. We are working hard to get more classes on the schedule, more in advance. This has been a learning curve for all of us and we really want to thank our members for their continued support, as we know this is a difficult time for everyone.
These classes are free, but if you’d like to make an in-kind donation, you can click here. Thank you!
Stay healthy. Stay positive. We’re all in this together friends.
Jessica and Holly