There’s Still Time To Enroll!
Deadline for the Early Bird Discount Extended to January 12.
Transform your mind, body and career with a world-class education that support you on every level.
Is it important to you to…
- Make healthier lifestyle choices?
- Grow an intentional business that corresponds to your values?
- Have a positive influence on others?
Then you owe it to yourself to give the Firelight Yoga Teacher Training a closer look.
Training is under the direction of H3Yoga and Gabriel Azoulay, with our very own FLY teacher Jason Burt supporting the Yinyasa weekend.
200-hour Winter 2015 Training Schedule:
- Intensive Week – BikYasa, Anatomy & Business Modules
- Sunday, Jan. 18: Kick-off/Introduction at 6pm
- Monday, Jan. 19: 12-4pm
- Tuesday, Jan. 20: 12-4pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 21: 12-4pm
- Thursday, Jan. 22: 12-4pm
- Friday, Jan. 23: 12-4pm and 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, Jan. 24: 12-5pm
- Sunday, Jan. 25: 12-5pm
- YinYasa Weekend
- Friday, Feb. 6: 6-9pm
- Saturday, Feb. 7: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, Feb. 8: 10am – 5pm
- VinYasa Weekend
- Friday, Feb. 20: 6-9pm
- Saturday, Feb. 21: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, Feb. 22: 10am – 5pm
- Graduation Sunday Evening!
- In addition to the in-studio training hours above, you will be taking yoga class before or after training hours each day, (or as many days as possible.)
- As part of the training, you will also receive unlimited yoga at our studio, (from the time deposit is paid, until training commencement.) You are encouraged to take class and practice daily!
- If hired as a FLY instructor, you will continue to receive the free unlimited yoga perk for as long as you are teaching with us.
- This is your chance to be a part of a new studio as we create a supportive and encouraging environment, and develop a community bonded by a passion for optimal health and positive well-being.